2011年7月24日日曜日

My new floral shop " Yuga Floral Design by Setsuko" opened in Glebe

The flowers in my shop: Yuga Floral Design by Setsuko opened on the 18th July 2011.



I have leased the shop at 143 St. Johns road, in front of my current cafe /florist "Yuga Floral Design & Cafe" 172 St. Johns Road near Glebe Town Hall. This shop used to be Honey & Ant Gallery. I wanted to make a boutique type of florist which as a gallery space.

It is not easy to renovate a new shop.


I have painted the front of the shop.
the inside of the shop, I chosed the colour of wall and painted with my friend. Trevor helpme me a lot.The shop entrance, I sold this lavender.


My favourite corner to decorate, I collected furniture by auctions.
The flowers against this dark colour of wall worked very well.

I am very happy with what I have done with my new concept (French/Japanese style) floral shop. Paris/Tokyo Styles are my theme.



1 件のコメント:

  1. I just stumbled upon your website after seeing your cafe promoted on weekendnotes.com. I LOVE your work and can't wait to visit your cafe! Being half Japanese... I am always looking for art, food with a Japanese touch. I LOVE LOVE LOVE flowers and quality food... Thanks for sharing xo

    返信削除